Program begins at 10 AM
Sponsored by ACI
Location Hampton Inn & Conference Center
Are you sitting in your studio watching thousands of dollars walk out of your town with the larger, chain school or sports photographers? Wondering how you can stop the madness and take advantage of that business? Wonder no more. Pat Cahill has plugged the drain in his small Wisconsin community and now reaps the overflow benefits from these lucrative school picture contracts.
319 Speen Street, Natick MA
In his program, Pat speaks on how a traditional studio can increase profits by breaking into the sports and underclass market for leagues and schools. He will cover: Beating (out) the Competition, how to get sports and underclass jobs, how to keep sports and underclass jobs, controlling a sports or underclass shoot, delivery, green screen backgrounds, control of lighting both indoor and outdoor, on-line ordering, file management and how to increase your sports and underclass sales.
In his program, Pat can teach you how to:
• Be from a small town and compete against the “big boys”
• Eliminate the competition and gain control of your own back yard.
• Be more than just a building by getting involved in the community.
• Giving back to the community and how it profits your business.
• Maintain a high profile in the community to maintain the business.
• Go after the sale and ask for the business.
• Sports and underclass is no longer a “specialty”. Any studio can benefit and profit from sports and underclass photography, even if your area seems to be “locked in” with contracts. Learn how your studio can own those contracts.
• You no longer need special equipment to make a profit. Your digital camera and a handful of basic equipment is all you need to get started.
• There’s gold in them thar’ schools. With today’s hectic schedules, parents count on photographers to capture their children’s sports memories. Sports and underclass pictures are an established practice that no parent goes without. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to not only profit, but market to, these students and families. Beating (out) the Competition
Pat Cahill is the National Sales Manager of American Color Imaging, Pat deals with teaching independent studios the fundamentals of digital control along with file and data management in an underclass and sports setting. As a sought-after platform speaker, Pat has lectured throughout the United States in the Benefits of Volume Business Models, Team Building, Sales, Customer Service, Communications and Accountability.
Pat a, Cr. Photog., along with his wife Merry opened Cahill Studios of Photography in Amery, Wisconsin in 1978. In August 2014 Joy Cahill, Pat’s daughter, purchased the studio from Pat and Merry. The Cahill Studio business model has evolved over the years and maintained their market right position, producing high quality products, with high consumer demand and great profitability. Cahill’s focus has been on streamlining workflow efficiencies and minimizing internal production costs by outsourcing and automating where every possible. With a moto, “We only make money taking or selling pictures Pat & Merry who have helped Joy outsourcing and automation to a new level.
A board member of the Professional Photographers of America’s Industry Adversary Counsel, past board member of the Wisconsin Professional Photographers Association, Pat is an Honorary Fellow in the State of Wisconsin as well as a member of ASP, PSPI and SPAC. Pat and his wife, Merry, have five children and Pat is a former Investigator for the Polk County, Wisconsin, Sheriff’s Department.