Thrive, Don’t Simply Survive in Today’s Portrait Business

  • 08 May 2017
  • 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
  • ASA Photographic – Lucozzi Studio 71 Faulkner St., #215, N. Billerica, MA
  • 26

Registration

  • Payment must be made upon registration
  • Payment must be made upon registration



Thrive, Don’t Simply Survive in Today’s Portrait Business

with David Hilton

DATE: Monday May 8th, 2017 9:30 am - 4:30 pm

 LOCATION: ASA Photographic – Lucozzi Studio
71 Faulkner St., #215, N. Billerica, MA  



“Thrive, Don’t Simply Survive in today’s portrait business”

In this workshop, David Hilton will give you the tools that the top 5%, thriving studio owners do differently than the other 95% who are simply just surviving.

Breaking free of the myths that hold so many studio owners back it’s not the economy, not the customers, not the competition the power is within you!

This program will teach you step by step the necessary adjustments to make to your mindset and your business to ignite your career. Key concepts taught in this program include:

  • ·       Understanding your personal motivation & what holds you back, with the strategies to break through those barriers.
  • ·       Understanding your personal and business brand that customers will crave to own.
  • ·       Relation marketing as a powerful, yet inexpensive, means to rapid business growth.
  • ·       Building your customer journey from first encounter to the final thank you note and referrals so that during the order session customers are predisposed to wanting to own their portraits.
  • ·       Knowing how to manage your time, so that you run the business, rather than the business running you.

This program will help you achieve your dreams, perhaps even taking you to success that you never thought possible.

David Hilton doesn’t just talk, he makes a difference! He will help you see your business from a whole new perspective and provide you with the tools to make your business potentially the most valuable asset you’ll ever own.

David is president of Strategic Vision Business Development Corp. For more than 10 years David was a Senior E-Myth Coach (Michael Gerber’s E-Myth Revisited); he has taught Dale Carnegie’s Management Program and was an Independent Business Advisor with Glazer-Kennedy’s Insider’s Circle. You’ll find more information about David on his website.


To learn more ...

https://www.audioacrobat.com/playv/WrDlJWmF

https://www.audioacrobat.com/playv/WXYHgKlH

https://www.audioacrobat.com/playv/WXYHgKlH

 
All PPA member attendees will receive 1 Merit.

PPA # Must be provided at time of registration.

Class limit: 40

DATE:  Monday May 8th, 2017

Class Hours: 9:30 am– 4:30 pm

Payment must be made upon registration

Location: ASA Photographic – Lucozzi Studio
71 Faulkner St., #215, N. Billerica, MA 


Copyright 2017 Professional Photographers Association of Massachusetts
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software